Here’s a fun way to get some Zentangle® in your life!
Zentangle classes are now available on order. Choose the class you want, invite your friends and book a Zentangle class with Rhonda. Make a party of it, have some special adult/child time, or arrange some quiet one-on-one instruction.
If you’d like to introduce some friends to Zentangle, here’s an idea – host a party of 6 or more for Zentangle Basics, and you don’t pay (I’ll have something special for you, too!)
- Individual (private) lesson – 2 hours – $50
- Two to Tangle – two people, 2-hour lesson – $98
- Three’s Company– three people, 2 ½ hour lesson – $144
- Four or More people – 3-hour lesson – $47.50 per person
- Pro-D, retreats, community groups, and classes – contact Rhonda for a special group rate
Classes currently available are:
- Zentangle Basics – a requirement for all other Zentangle Classes
- Beyond the Basics – more tangles and practice; the next step in your Zentangle journey
- Level Up – specific answers to your Zentangle questions, high focus tangles, and practice time with an instructor
- Black Magic – Zentangle fun on black tiles with white, and maybe a little colour!
- Renaissance Treasures – playing with highlights as well as shading on tan tiles
- Zendala Discoveries – combining the traditional mandala with Zentangle for fun results
- 3Z Mosaics – create your own mosaic using these fun 3Z tiles
Tips & Techniques:
- Shady Practice – special techniques and practice to enhance your Zentangle shading
- TranZENding Tiles – a fun enhancement for making one tangle look like it’s translucent and sitting on top of a tangled tile
- Reticula & Fragments – moving past stepouts into discovering your own patterns
- Tangle Harmony – choosing tangles and composing a tile
ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art)
- Tangle On... – learn how to tangle on a fabric item of your choice
- ZenGems– how to create a simple gemstone effect quickly and easily
- Dynamic Dingbatz – tangling ‘printers ornaments’ – little decorative tangled spaces
- Impossible 3D Tiles – a fun project creating a pop-up tile
- Zen Buttons – create a ‘button’ effect tile with fragments and shading
- Winter Wonderland – tangle two winter scenes with a shimmery effect
Special Request – Create your own custom-made class with Rhonda
Book your lesson or group class today!