Thinking about signing up for a class? Great!
To find out which classes are currently scheduled, visit Upcoming Classes. All classes are open to anyone who has taken Zentangle Basics, so don’t be shy!
Here’s the fine print on class registration:
- To register for a class and secure your place, visit the online store, or contact me to arrange payment in advance. Classes are payable in advance by e-Transfer, Credit Card, cheque or cash.
- If you need to cancel before the registration deadline you will receive a full refund. No refunds or class credits are possible after the registration deadline.
- If I need to cancel a class you will receive a full refund; class credits are not possible, but you are welcome to register again for a future class.
- Special prices are available if you sign up (and pay for) for more than one class in advance. See this option in the online store for details and prices.
What about other class options?
- Private Zentangle lessons for one, two, or three people are also available at a slightly higher price. See Zentangle 1-2-3 option or contact me
- Zentangle on Demand: Get 4 or more friends together, and we’ll set up a Zentangle class of your choice! Choose from any of the classes shown and contact me. We’ll find a date/time that works.
- Zentangle for a crowd: Special prices and options for groups of 8 or more. Contact me for more information.
- Zentangle where you are: I teach most of my classes at the McMillan Arts Centre in Parksville, but I am happy to come and teach a class where you are. Get a few friends together and create your own class – contact me and we’ll see what we can set up!