– If you’ve always wanted to create beautiful art, but never thought you could
– If you’ve secretly loved to draw but somewhere along the way you got the message you weren’t good enough
– If you want to learn a fun way to de-stress and get some balance in your life between work and play
– If you’d like to explore a way of learning how to slow down just a little
– If you’d like to learn more about the Zentangle® method
You’ve come to the right place!
A Tangling Life is about all of these things. So take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy exploring the site.
Practising the Zentangle method is actually about the act of drawing one stroke at a time; the process and not the outcome. So often we focus on the end result – what have I achieved? When we practise Zentangle we concentrate instead on the tangle pattern we are drawing, on slowing down the pen, on appreciating the process. It’s a fun, relaxing way to create miniature works of art. And because our success isn’t dependent on the quality of the end product, we can truly enjoy ourselves without judgement.
And when that happens, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at what you can do!
Why Take Classes?
Only Certified Zentangle Teachers (CZT) are authorized and qualified to offer official Zentangle classes and workshops.